I've read and now can attest to the WACKO dreams pregnant women have. Whoa, are they out there sometimes! However, now I'm testing a theory. One of my best friends is also pregnant, actually due 1 day before me. The night before her ultrasound, I had a dream that they found out they are having a girl. Ultrasound result: girl! Score one point for Emily's dreams.
Now, dreams about my own baby:
At the beginning - prior to any ultrasounds at all - I had this dream where everything in it was twins. Yep, all the people were twins (each set wearing the same outfit), the baby I was having was twins, even my dog had a twin. (imagine 2 of Caico - yikes!) Nevertheless, I was a little anxious about having that first ultrasound and was SO relieved when the doctor said "there's the little heartbeat" (single). I checked to be sure - just one, right? Yep. No twins in there. Remove one point for Emily's dreams.
Where am I going with this?
All along, all of my dreams have had boys. Anytime there was ever a baby - it was a boy. I might have started to inadvertantly think of the baby in terms of being a boy. However, this past week - I was dreaming about my own ultrasound in which we were shocked and amazed to find out we were having a girl. So - now I've dreamed about both. I guess that's good because I can't lose.
We go for our "find out" ultrasound on Wednesday. I still have a few more nights - so I guess we'll see how my dreams go...
1 comment:
Glad you dreamed both! Now it can be a surprise!
Post a Comment