Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Another Beach Weekend



I know I still need to catch up on what's been happening. Little Bit can now crawl on hands and knees very well and very fast, she's gotten 3 teeth and is working on her fourth, she's crusing all over the place from chair to chair to table and back again, has stood on her own long enough to realize she's not holding on then of course sits down, she can climb the stairs, talks and sings a lot, clicks her tongue and I'm sure much more! I promise I will go back and post some pictures and videos soon.
We've been super busy this summer - I think every weekend has had something planned. I've had several weddings which allows Jonathan some good one on one play time with Caroline. And we've traveled quite a bit too, including two separate trips to two separate beaches.

These are from our most recent trip to the beach near Destin. Caroline with her cousin, AlyssaSo cool with their sunglasses on... Caroline and BabaIn the pool with Daddy. She likes being held better than being in the float.Walking home from the beach - holding her favorite toyWe got to visit with Jonathan's dad's family who were down from the Midwest - lots of little kiddos running around. This picture included only half of them!

No comments: