Thursday, August 20, 2009

Birthday Morning

Caroline's birthday was on Friday, August 7 - however - we didn't celebrate until Saturday when everyone had the day off and could spend her special day together!

Of course, I got her a special "I'm ONE" hat.
She wasn't really loving it.
She thinks it's much better off!Daddy tried to show her how fun it is to wear the hat... In my family, birthdays have always been a BIG deal - lots of decorations and fun times. My sweet brothers and sister stayed up late to decorate for Caroline. She loved all the streamers!Such talent!They must have gotten a bit silly - even the milk got decorated!

Short video of Uncle Glennie letting Caroline ride the horsey through the streamers

1 comment:

Courtney Brooke Vaughan said...

Oh my gosh! She's so adorable! I wish I could hear that laugh in person. Glad to see she had a good birthday :)