Last week, Caroline decided to give this walking thing more attention. It seemed as soon as she made up her mind to do it - there was no stopping her. It was neat to watch her literally determine to do it and succeed. Each day she got better and better. Wed (9/2) I think she was about 50% walking 50% crawling still. By Thursday, she was 75% walking 25% crawling, then on Friday I don't think she crawled at all. Now, every once in a while when she falls down she'll crawl over to the closest piece of furniture to pull up and go right back to walking. Walking itself is the fun new game we play right now. She just walks and walks around the kitchen in circles, around her room, down the hallway, back into her room - you get the picture. I have to be better about keeping my camera handy to catch some of these!
Here's one video from her walking in her room on Wed.
No comments:
Post a Comment