For those of you who are interested, I've put a bunch more pictures of our trip to Disney World into a Picasa web album. You can see them by clicking
here.

Special, special THANKS go to Bibi & Baba for taking us on this wonderful trip!
We had such a great time!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness Emily! I saw the sidebar saying "15 weeks..." -- how exciting!! We are super thrilled for you. We will be praying that everything goes smoothly. Sometimes in life you have friends for a season, and even though we are not in each other's weekly lives anymore I still think about you often. Congratulations from the Wright's :-)
xoxo
Loved the pictures!!!!!! That looked like such a great 1st trip to disney :) I wish I could have seen her meet mini and mickey! Im sure yall had a TON of fun !
lots of love
Lizzy
Post a Comment