Sunday, July 1, 2012

Chop chop chop

Yep. It's that time again.  Time to chop the hair.  I really do enjoy having long hair, it just gets to the point of being TOO LONG.  And I hit that point last week.  In a major way. Like "how soon can I get this cut or I'm going to cut it myself" way.  I think I get to this point when no matter what children do, whenever they touch me, they pull my hair (accidentally or purposefully).  Last time I chopped it was when Caroline was 7 months old.  Made it to 11 months with Sarah Anne...

Before:
 down to the elbows?
 After:
 Of course, it looks much different when I style (nope, not style, wash and wear) it.  Actually is fairly curly.  I'll have to get Caroline to take a picture and update the post with it.

And look how long Caroline's hair is! So pretty!
 Caroline is sitting here with me and wants me to put that she says "see my smiling face and just my hair"

No comments: