Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Test Result Is In ...

We're having a baby! Emily and I are very excited about starting our little family. Below Emily explains our coming to the realization. It's does not contain any movie drama but here it is...

Some of you may have had a similar experience as Jonathan and I did - how do you read those pregnancy tests? Our word of advice - go ahead and buy the more expensive tests that actually say "pregnant" or "not pregnant". Those lines can be too tricky...

After a few days of feeling "funny" - I decided to take a pregnancy test. I've only taken a couple before and have only gotten the same SINGLE line indicating that I wasn't pregnant. I guess I had come to expect just a single line, so was a little thrown off when this particular test showed an ever so faint SECOND line. Was it really there or was I just imagining it? Of course, I pulled Jonathan in to check out the test as well. We both agreeed it didn't really look like a second line, so we threw it away. The next morning, after Jonathan headed to work, me - not being totally convinced that we weren't - decided to take one more test, just to be sure. This time, that faint, non-existent second line really looked like it was there! Looks like we're having a baby! Yippee!

No comments: