Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy V Day!

Valentines Day! well, close enough.

This year, Jonathan was going to be in class all evening and I was planning to go to Charleston already, so we celebrated early. We enjoyed each other's company over a nice steak dinner. AND I made Jonathan his favorite - red velvet cake! I think he liked the decorations too! It was kind of weird to think that this will probably be our last Valentines for a while that we don't have to worry about getting a baby-sitter. Things are going to change...

Mom and I had a low-key V day. She fixed cheese fondue (yummy) and we watched a movie. On Friday, all my siblings (Glenn, Eliz & Patch) went to dinner with Dad and then back to his house for another Valentines celebration, complete with another red velvet cake (makes you wonder how many people had red velvet cake for V day). He had goody bags for all of us - with candy, toys/lipstick, a $2 bill and heart shaped glitter! Fun!

No comments: