We went for another doctor's appointment and ultrasound yesterday. Yay! More pictures! This time, it actually looks like a baby! The ultrasound tech said it was cooperating extremely well for all the measuring she had to do. Let's just hope this cooperative spirit carries through to adulthood... We're still on track with the Aug 9 due date and we're 12 weeks pregnant today.
Again we got to hear it's little heartbeat (this time it was beating 142 per minute) as well as see the heart beating. We also got to see the baby moving around, including putting its hands up to its face (we counted the fingers - they're all there)! One of the pictures you can see the leg and foot - can you tell which one? We could also see the nose and mouth pretty clearly too.
The baby is about 2 inches long now - about the size of a large lime. Still hard for me to believe that's inside of me and not something made up on the screen. Jonathan was amazed I couldn't feel any of the movement we were seeing. I'm sure we only have to wait a few more months until I'll be wishing I couldn't feel all the movements...
4 comments:
Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! I am so so so excited about all of this! I showed Ryan and we totally made out the little hands on the face, but couldn't really grasp the leg picture. I am fully confident that they are in fact forming perfectly. I love you guys! Keep the updates coming !!!!
love Liz
Yay! I LOVE those first baby pics!
I know you've been talking about updating your blog, but I didn't know you had actually done it yet! I was so excited to see all of the news and pictures. Can't wait to grow huge with you! :)
I am so excited for y'all!
Post a Comment