
Caroline is 5 months old today! It's hard to believe how time can
truly fly. We've had so much fun with Caroline lately, what with all the new tricks she's learning: sitting up, rolling over (did I mention she rolled over ONCE and won't do it again!), holding toys, reaching for things and getting them, then putting the directly into her mouth, watching us all the time, squealing in delight, cooing to converse, nuzzling her little face into our shoulders when she's really sleepy (one of my favorite things - she scwunches up her body and nuzzles at the same time - so cute!).
The best by far is her sweet smile and precious little laugh.
She is so much more than just a little blob that eats, sleeps & needs diaper changes. She can really interact with us and react to us when we play with her or talk to her or sing to her or cuddle with her. It's amazing how much love is capable towards this little person. My mom always used to say "you'll understand when you're a mother". I think I'm beginning to get it. Jonathan and I are so thankful for our precious little girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment