Monday, January 26, 2009

Baby's First Christmas!

It's hard to believe last year's Christmas present was telling our families we were expecting a baby. At that time, we didn't know that she was a girl or when exactly she would come or how such a small bundle could change our lives or what an incredible miracle and blessing a child is. What a whirlwind of a year it's been. It seems like the pregnancy just flew by and before we knew it little Caroline was here and now another five months have flown by. I keep saying how much I enjoyed being pregnant and am now enjoying motherhood so much too. I'm so thankful that I'm able to work from home and be here with my darling the majority of the time.

This Christmas, we had a wonderful time spending it with our families and our precious little girl. The week of Christmas, we spent in Charleston. Then we headed to Griffin through New Year's Day.

Caroline didn't know much of what was going on, but definitely knew something exciting was. She enjoyed getting to spend time with all her grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousins, and other family and friends too.

No comments: