trying to make her get-away
Monday, October 12, 2009
Shredded Wheat
Occassionally, I let Caroline play in the pantry. I know, probably not the best thing to do - but at the end of the day when nothing else is making her happy, I figure it's ok to entertain her while I finish fixing dinner or cleaning the kitchen. Now she is tall enough to reach the shelf and retrieve the boxes of cereal stored there. I saw her get the box of shredded wheat and then proceed to sit down (which she knows she needs to do in order to eat if not in the highchair). Great! If she wants to eat shredded wheat, be my guest! I went on with whatever I was doing and of course, one second after I turned my back she dumped the entire box of cereal on the floor. She thought it was great fun. And they were already out of the box - much easier to eat this way! I couldn't help but laugh and grab my camera. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment