Friday, May 27, 2011

At least it's a post...

It's been so long, I hardly know if I should try to "catch-up" or just start posting again from where we are now.  Maybe I'll do some of both... but for now, I'll at least post a few cute pictures of Caroline.
 Just filling up the swimming pool, wearing rainboots!
 This was MY bathing suit, when I was 4... yep, she's tall.  We play in the pool on the deck A LOT. It's hot here!
 My hippie artist child. She picked out her own clothes that morning and insisted upon wearing a necklace in her hair. We must "do art" at least twice a day.
Once again, "doing art". She loves painting (not that you can tell by her face in this picture).  This batch of pictures, she painted family members, then put goo-ga-lee eyes on them.  Turned out cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting!
i stalk your blog too often.

man, she doesn't even really look the same anymore.
we miss you!

so glad you have a lil' artist on your hands.

Anonymous said...

those pictures are so cute!!! i cant wait to come up and do art and get in the pool with CE :)
love liz