Monday, November 7, 2011

Three Months!

 Sarah Anne is getting so big!  She's definitely has outgrown all the "newborn" clothes and has been wearing 3-6 month sizes.  Some of the "3 month" outfits are getting a bit snug or short.  I need to try to weigh her still, so I can record it.  Smiling and cooing lots and will chuckle occassionally.  Still great at napping and overall happy personality.  I know I've said it before and I'm sure it's a combination of both her demeanor and my knowing what I'm doing more now, but she seems so much easier than Caroline was at this age.  Then again, I don't really remember much (sorry I made fun of your poor memory, Mom, now I have it too!). 

Caroline, too, is continuing to amaze me on a daily basis with her "big girl skills".  Just the other day, I picked her up from Mission Friends at church where she spent the entire time cutting - with scissors.  I didn't even know she could do that!  So, we've gotten our own pair of safety scissors and it's been wonderful entertainment for her.  Granted, I'm having to pull out the vacuum to get all those itty, bitty pieces up, but nonetheless, she enjoys it and so do I.  It's taken our craft-time to the next level! :)

No comments: