When I logged in tonight to post some cute pictures of the girls, I noticed I would be posting our 200th blog post. Wow. Have we really have that much stuff to share with the world? I guess so.
I started looking back at some of our old post. So much has changed since we started blogging! We started out as a world traveling couple living in a high-rise condo in Buckhead with Jonathan getting his MBA at night and me coordinating weddings (2007). Then we added our precious first daughter, Caroline (2008). We took a trip to Brazil, Jonathan finished his MBA (2009) and we sold our condo (2010) (thankfully there were only 2 flooding events while we lived there, yes, note the sarcasm). We moved to Griffin (2009) for a while and got to spend special time with Jonathan's parents. Jonathan commuted to Atlanta every day for work and I did too occassionally for weddings. Caroline continued to grow and learn, becoming even cuter and smarter every day. I can say this, I'm her mom. (Though not blogged about were some moments of extreme temper tantrums, but those are so quickly forgotten when she wants to snuggle.) My dad passed away (2010) and we moved to Charleston to help out with my family's business and the estate stuff. We were hopeful that Jonathan would find a new job in Charleston, but God had other plans for us. Another move and we relocated to Augusta (2011), Jonathan changed jobs and we added another precious daughter, Sarah Anne, to our family. We're so blessed!
I'm sure as the girls continue to grow; we'll continue to post pictures of the fun things they do for our friends and family to see. I doubt it will take as long to get another 200 posts on our blog. We're looking forward to keeping you up-to-date with what's going on with us, hopefully on a more regular basis!
No comments:
Post a Comment