Caroline and I had a princess tea party last week! Bibi and Baba (Jonathan's parents) gave Caroline a REAL tea set for Christmas. We had a wonderful time. Caroline set the table and invited the bears to join us. She put on a princess dress and tutu and I even had to get dressed up too! We served real tea, sugar and cream to ourselves and the bears along with tiny bear cookies, which Caroline thought was so funny to serve to the bears.
The best part to me was that I got to spend special time with Caroline all by herself and see her face light up when I asked her to serve the cookies and add some cream and sugar to the tea. I plan to take advantage of Sarah Anne's nap times more often and do big girl things just the two of us.
The best part to me was that I got to spend special time with Caroline all by herself and see her face light up when I asked her to serve the cookies and add some cream and sugar to the tea. I plan to take advantage of Sarah Anne's nap times more often and do big girl things just the two of us.

No comments:
Post a Comment