Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My new assistant: Jonathan

This weekend, I had the pleasure of coordinating my friend, Patty Youngross', wedding. Patty and I used to work together in advertising so it has been really fun to have a bride that I've known for more than 6 months. Since Jonathan was also a guest at the wedding, I recruited him to help me out prior to the evening beginning. I couldn't have done it without him and am SO glad he was there! One additional benefit of him being there is that he snapped a couple of pictures of me "in action". Here's one from the ceremony - I'll post the link to the photog's when it's ready!

1 comment:

The Webb's said...

It looks like your pregnancy is going very well -- you're a very cute preggo girl :)! Once I get a little more in a routine with baby Emmy, would love to do lunch and catch up.

xoxo
anna