Saturday, July 19, 2008

Does the dog know?

I can't figure out if Caico knows what's coming or not. Sometimes I think he's totally clueless (he's a dog, right?) however, sometimes I think he does know. He's always loved to take naps with me, but recently it's more intense - like anytime I'm sitting on the couch and start to lie down - he jumps up with me - eager to nap tooo. And what's funny is even though my belly is almost too big for him to fit on the couch with me, he still manages to curl himself around my belly in order to sleep snuggled right up against me. - literally he drapes himself around the bump so he can still fit. Unfortunately I can't get a picture of this since I'm always by myself when I'm napping!

We've also gotten some toys for the baby recently, which Caico thinks should belong to him. Jonathan and I have been trying to teach him that these new toys are not for him and he's not allowed to play with them. Feeling like he was being left out, I got him a new toy too. Let me tell you - that may have been the best $6 I've spent recently. Hours of entertainment! He played and played with it as soon as I gave it to him... later when I went to find him - he was in his bed, sleeping with his new toy. I just had to laugh and take a couple of pictures. It's been a few days now and he's still bringing it to bed with him...

No comments: