Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Nurse-Wall

You may recall my mentioning in a previous post our "nurse-wall". Well, since we live in a one bedroom condo, we don't have a spare room for a nursery. (I guess we could have taken over the office, but Jonathan and I kind of need that for school and work...) So instead, we created a "nurse-wall" as we like to call it - right in our bedroom! We figure we have all the neccessities (a place for her to sleep, a place to change her diapers, and space for her clothes/blankets, etc). Maybe by the time our little girl is bigger we'll have a different living arrangement. If not, we'll make do then too!
Everything's all set up - we're ready for her to come!
Notice too the beautiful skirt on the bassinet. My mom did an AMAZING job making this for us! It really makes her bed so special. Thanks again, Mom, for doing this!

3 comments:

The Cooks said...

Yay for Miss Vicki! It looks beautiful.

thetalbotts said...

I love it! So glad to actually see this little lady's "room." It won't be long! :)

Anonymous said...

You write very well.