Sunday, October 26, 2008

Our time in Griffin

While our condo was being fixed, we spent 10 days in Griffin. Baba and Bibi surprised us by repainting the crib and setting it up for Miss Caroline to sleep in while we were there. She seemed to like it and really enjoyed talking to the stuffed animals and mobile we put in there. I think we're going to get a crib soon, though I'm not quite ready to let her out of the bassinet. I just like having her close to me!
Happy girl!
This was the first day it was chilly in the morning and she got to wear one of her new sweaters. She looks like such a big girl!
And a video from one morning when she was talking to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this makes me sooo happy. i lovvvve it. i am watching as encouragement for getting through all these exams and projects so i can see her sweet little face!!!!!!! xoxo liz