Thursday, December 4, 2008

Baths made easy

Miss Caroline really does enjoy her bath time. Just when I thought I had it figured out... she goes and out-grows the sink! We had just gotten into a routine of wrapping her up in a towel and washing her hair BEFORE she gets put into the water. It worked out much easier for everyone involved and she's stayed much warmer too. I'm telling you, babies should come with an instruction manual! It took me how long to figure this out? Another thing that made our bath time easier is that Caroline likes to "stand". So at the end, when I'm doing that final rinse, she was able to "stand" long enough for me to pour that last cup full of water over her to get the last bits of soapy water off.

Happy and clean baby!

This is how we do baths now... in the big bath tub. She LOVES it. Caroline really likes it when we pour the water over her and she can sort of splash around a bit. It's fun for all of us!



No comments: