Saturday, February 14, 2009

Daddy's Little Valentine


Happy Valentine's Day!
We all went to storytime at Barnes & Noble this morning and heard lots of Valentine stories. We also made a Valentine for Jonathan too while he was getting some coffee.

I found this onsie at a consignment sale last year and saved it all these months as a surprise for Jonathan. Isn't it cute? (In case you can't read it, it says "Daddy's Little Valentine")

Of course, anything paper she wants to put in her mouth.

Tonight after Little Bit goes to bed, Jonathan and I are going to celebrate V-day with some yummy cheese fondue right in our very own living room. Low key definitely, but it's sort of become a tradition for us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! I just want to kiss her little self!

Anonymous said...

this is the sweetest!!! she is getting too big too fast...i need my monthly CE fix!!! xoxo liz