Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Half a year - so fast!

Caroline is 6 months old now! I must have said this a hundred times already and know I will say it a few thousand more through the years, but "she's growing up so fast!" Jonathan and I were sitting around on Feb 6 remembering what we had done 6 months ago from that day, leading up to labor. Little did we know how in just a few short hours our lives would change - so much for the better!
At Caroline's 6 month check-up, she did great - even with having to get some shots. She's continuing to grow steadily. She's 27.5" tall (95%) which by the way, I never thought I would have a child that's in the 95% for height! She weighed in at 16lbs 10 oz (61%) and her head is in the 50%TLE.

We're loving every minute of being her parents!

And a short video from her 6 month birthday...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So yeah- Nona's on her way to get some hugs! Can hardly stand it- she's sooo precious!
Love you all....

Wendy said...

SO cute!! Hard to believe she is already 6 months old - my time with Macy Kate has flown by too - they grow up TOO fast! She is adorable!