Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hello Daddy!

Caroline and I are visiting my family in Charleston for a week. We have had a really good time and of course we're both missing Jonathan. I thought it would be nice to put some pictures on here for Jonathan specifically - I know he's missing his little girl too!
We have spent a lot of time with Nona, Uncle Glenn and Uncle Patrick. Some highlights from the week include: playing with Nona early in the morning, playing on the floor the boys, visiting Folly Beach, grocery shopping with the boys, taking baths and playing with Uncle Patrick's old bath toys, visiting with Chris, Shelley, Carson and Eli, watching Nona's dog and cats roam around, eating at the big table with everyone, watching the trees out the kitchen window, having lunch with Grandpa Wolfe, napping and laughing and squealing at anyone

Here are some pictures from the week!

2 comments:

The Cooks said...

Emily! I'm glad you had fun in Charleston. We're sad we didn't get to see you guys this trip. After you called -- I got sick again. Caleb began puking last night, so I'm glad we didn't expose you to our sickness.

Please give us a call when you come again in May, and hopefully, we can plan some time to visit.

Those pictures are awesome!

Anonymous said...

in these pictures, i think she looks like me when i was a baby. shes got that smile! such a sweeet little face...
xoxo liz