Monday, March 30, 2009

On the move

We've officially moved into the next phase of baby-life - the one where we begin chasing her all around. Yesterday, Caroline started scooting across the floor. It's so cute! She kept practing all evening and even worked herself off the blanket and rug over to Jonathan's gym bag while I was making dinner. Gone are the days I can set her down and expect her to stay in one place! All morning she's been continuing to practice and is getting better at it already. Her favorite thing to "chase" is my water bottle or a golf ball. Go figure. We have all these toys and that's what she wants the most. I'm sure it's just a matter of time before she's figured out how to crawl for real.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha...so cute. I'd like to say that I had some part in teaching her how to move around, even though Emily highly discouraged me=) Won't be long till she's all over the place! Thanks again for coming out to support me at the half marathon...it was so great to see you guys! - Glenn

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she's suddenly mobile! I just left Friday!!!!!!!
Can't wait to see you! May, I guess?
Nona

Anonymous said...

hahah sooo cute! skoochie skooch! i do think glenn helped with all that tummy time... well have to make plans for may and all the events with mom's bday and your very first mother's day!!!! (well technically you had last year's mothers day too but this time CE is here!) let me know
hugs to all
liz

The Cooks said...

This is great! SO cute!