Saturday, August 9, 2008

Caroline Elizabeth

Wow... what an amazing adventure the last two days have been. I am simply in awe of Emily and Caroline. In addition, we have the most loving family and caring friends. The Lord has truly blessed our new family. We have so much to share, I almost do not know where to start. We must sleep now, but check back soon for more detail stories. But for now enjoy these pictures of Caroline.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how precious! We are so excited for you guys. We can't wait to meet Little Miss Caroline. Enjoy every minute of the ride... because there sure are some good times ahead! When is the first camping trip to Santee? The EELS have enough kids between you now that the traditions can begin.... Steve & Susie

The Webb's said...

Congrats! Little Caroline is beautiful. We're only 3 short months ahead of you with Emmy, but you won't believe what the next few weeks have in store for you. Savor every second...it goes by so quickly. I can't wait to meet the little prize in person!

xoxo
anna

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Emily and Jonathan! I have been checking for updates daily, looking forward to seeing your baby girl. She is beautiful and I love her name!
~Summer Moorer Paulatos

Anonymous said...

She looks like Uncle Patrick to me...Let us praise the Lord for a beautiful girl...We love you ..Pam Morrow

Anonymous said...

ooooooooooo i miss that little angel already!!! i am so excited by all this baby time i just cant wait to see you guys all again soon. . . like i said emily is next week too soon? i hope the next few weeks go by smoothly. i love you all... give our sweet baby some sugars from auntie lizzie :)

Anonymous said...

it was great to meet Caroline!!! i cant wait to LOVE her for the rest of her life. love patrick

Anonymous said...

for caroline elizabeth
xxxxooooxxxooooxxxooooxxxxx
love the Kids

Rachel, Christopher, Everett and Garrett Davis said...

Emily! congratulations to you and Jonathan! Caroline is absolutely beautiful and you look so good!!! She is precious! Enjoy every minute. They grow up so fast...Everett is 6 and my newest baby Garrett is 6 months! I hope to meet Caroline some time!!
Love, Rachel Betterton Davis