I woke up Sat morning really craving crepes. Weird, I know. You see, last week, I went to the Farmer's Market at Piedmont Park and saw a booth with crepes. I had already eaten breakfast when I went, so didn't get any. So this week - knowing they were there - really made me want some. So... being the good husband that he is, Jonathan drove me all the way to Piedmont Park so we could have crepes for breakfast. Yay! They were so yummy!
It wasn't a wasted trip though, we took Caico so he could expend some of his excessive energy at the dog park. He got so hot and tired, he actually laid down in the mud with all the other dogs running around him. Never seen him do that before! Needless to say, he slept the rest of the day, which was great for us! It was also good for me to walk around the park. I keep reading that taking long walks helps the baby come... so we thought our 2 hour venture might help out. I had a some contractions, but nothing major. Mostly I think I was just hot and needed to drink more water.
The rest of the day was spent relaxing. Mom had given me a massage as a gift, so I went for that in the afternoon and actually fell asleep at the end of it. The massage therapist did a really good job! Then Jonathan and I went to dinner. It was delicious and at the end of the meal, the server brought out a special birthday surprise. My name was written on the plate in chocolate! How cool!
2 comments:
Oh! You look so pretty!
you do emily! you look really nice i love the top!!!
Post a Comment