Thursday, September 11, 2008

Growing and Growing

Caroline had her 1 month checkup with Dr. Simon yesterday. I knew she was getting bigger, but being with her everyday makes it hard to tell exactly how much she's been growing. One clue I got was the other night when I put on the little t-shirt from the hospital and it barely fit. Jonathan and I had a good laugh at how tight it was and took a few pictures for comparison sake.

Here are Caroline's specs from her ONE MONTH visit:
Weight: 9lbs 10oz
Length: 22 inches
Head: 37 cm
Newborn (7lbs 10oz)

One Month Check out the little fat rolls! I love them! She's showing off her muscles

2 comments:

The Webb's said...

I love the last one! She's changed so much. Let's get the little ones together so they can meet!

xoxo
anna

Anonymous said...

Caroline is so adorable.... i cant believe that shirt barely fits her tiny little self!!!
xo liz