gooooodness! those pictures of nakedness are a scandal!!!!! im glad you didnt show it all =] she is so precious!! xoxo liz
I just want to hold her!!!! Thank you for putting up more. Keep the pics coming love you Nonna
(ps liz told me its Nonna not Nona... just so you can fix it) love you Nonna
These are adorable! She is too cute. I love to see your updates and learn about what's to come :)Lots of love,Ruthanna
Post a Comment
4 comments:
gooooodness! those pictures of nakedness are a scandal!!!!! im glad you didnt show it all =] she is so precious!! xoxo liz
I just want to hold her!!!! Thank you for putting up more. Keep the pics coming love you
Nonna
(ps liz told me its Nonna not Nona... just so you can fix it)
love you
Nonna
These are adorable! She is too cute. I love to see your updates and learn about what's to come :)
Lots of love,
Ruthanna
Post a Comment