Friday, September 26, 2008

Smiles!


Caroline has been smiling now for probably over 2 weeks, but I've just now been able to catch it on camera. She used to get that very serious face whenever I pulled the camera out. I think she's learning that this strange silver thing I hold in front of her all the time is something that's friendly and she can keep on doing what she was doing that was so cute in the first place. I could just eat her up! And some video of her smiling.
(it got cut off because the camera battery died - oops!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

precious little baby girl !!! i wanna squeeze her sweet face i adore her cutsie personality coming out =] see you guys soon xoxo liz

Jackie Miller said...

Wow - I need to get caught up on reading my blogs! Congratulations on your sweet new addition!! I'm very impressed that you caught so many smiles with the camera. Noa smiles a lot, but it seems like we're always one step behind in actually capturing them - so way to go! She is just beautiful and I'm sure you guys are having a lot of fun learning the ropes... :)